Saturday, June 7, 2014

It is time!

So after doing photography for just a few select people I decided it was time to it as a business as I hoped to do 5 years ago.  The kiddos are big enough that I am comfortable leaving them with a few people while I capture memories for some awesome clients.  Check it out!  Make sure to like my facebook page while you are there to show me some love!  https://www.facebook.com/leahsloanphotography
Leah Sloan Photography & Design also has a blog at http://leahsloan.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This blog started as a hobby for many reasons. It later became a way to keep the family up to date on our micro preemie baby, Ethan. Now as Ethan is nearing the 8 year mark with a little sister of 5 years I am finding a new reason to document on this blog.

Last year we were told by the school that Ethan had cerebral palsy, a blindspot and dyslexia. That is what started it all. I started taking him to doctors to find out what was going on and why this hasn't been discovered before now. In April 2017 we were told that he has executive functioning disorder. What the heck is EFD I thought?!?! After the doctor explaining it to us he basically said that if we don't start making changes now he could fall into the ADHD or possibly the autism category. Ok... so now what? What can we do?!? Well this blog is my way of documenting it all not only for me but also to help others find their way thru similar situations.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP